We knew you were awesome before we officially met. Then you arrived. And you had us at “Hey Pal.”
Thank you for making the trek to Milwaukee. Thank you for helping us bridge our way back to humanity, to treatment, to ourselves, and to each other.
Before we get to planning the next gathering, here are a few Meet-Up Clean-ups:
- We want to hear from you. What did we do well? What we can improve on for next year? How was your experience? Please complete this Meet-Up’23 feedback survey so we can plan even better for 2024.
2. Special thanks to
- Meet-Up Committee members who rallied in the 11th hour to pull together an incredible event. From pre-contract recon to handmade gift bracelets, centerpieces and menu selection, these Pals were inspired by their love of you: Lindsay Barad, Amy Bingenheimer, Tara Collins, Connie Conrow-Anderson, Jessica Frederick, Roberta Gabriel, Christine Hill, Carrie Roberts, Charmaine Skillman, Deb Stalsberg, Jamie Voetsch.
- Hey-o Alyssa Hill, who made hand-crafted Pals bracelets for our goodie bags. Seriously…50 bracelets…an amazing Pal!
- Ariel Mierendorf, Sheri and Harold Doss – you brought your Pals A-game to the wellness forum. Thank you for adding depth and power to our educational feast.
3. Some Pals purchased t-shirts in advance at $30. Those looking to pay for their shirts online now can do so here or through the button below. Or you can mail a check to PMP Pals, PO Box 166, Manchaca, TX 78652. Didn’t order a t-shirt, but want one now? You can pay for the shirt through the link (or check) and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your size. We are doing one more t-shirt printing for those who want one. Last day to order is November 23.
4. Generosity multiplied. Thanks to all who gave their time, talents, and treasures to make Meet-Up’23 a milestone in our recovery journeys. It was pretty humbling; we nearly covered all our expenses! If you would like to support this event now, click on the Freewill Donation below. Or consider making a donation to our year-end Silver Anniversary Blitz celebrating PMP Pals 25th Anniversary!
5. Many Pals are uploading their photos from the weekend to our private Facebook Group. Couldn’t make it this year? Check out the smiles and hugs shared from Pals around the world.
6. If you’d like to share your pictures, please add Milwaukee Memories to the Google Drive Folder here. (Know that images shared may be used by Pals in upcoming grant funding projects or Pals enewsletters.)
7. Lastly, do you want to get more involved next year? Be a part of the Meet-Up’24 Planning Committee. Our next meeting online is January 2024. Email email@example.com to be added to the group.