Dr. Aditi Bhatt
HCG Bangalore Institute of Oncology,
HCG Towers, 8,P Kalinga Rao Road,
Sampangi Ram Nagar, Bangalore 560027 Karnataka, India.
Ph +9180337122000, +919686447863
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author: Mike Grattan
- Date Posted: Jun 11, 2015
- Category: Surgeon
- Address: HCG towers, 8,P Kalinga Rao Road, Sampangi Ram Nagar, Bangalore 560027 Karnataka, India.
- PMP Pals HOPE ZOOM: Roundtable, September 12, 2020
- What Pals Are Reading
- The Importance of Protein After HIPEC
- What To Drink After Surgery
- Your Post PMP Surgery Diet
- Bacterial Involvement in Pseudomyxoma Peritonei?
- It’s OK to get a second opinion
- No, an Appendectomy Won’t Cure Pseudomyxoma Peritonei
- The Mighty Posts Our Story of Hope
- How Do I Fight Scanxiety?
- The Caregiver Corner: Perspective from a Veteran Caregiver
- Ask Arthur continues the conversation: What to Expect after HIPEC
- Couple Conquers Cancer Using Love and Laughter
- Ask Arthur answers your most popular question: What is HIPEC?
- UCSD Endorses PMP Pals!
- Walking After HIPEC Surgery
- PMP Pal Mentors Make All the Difference
- Attention Ladies! Reviving Your Sex Life after Appendix Cancer
- How to Recognize A Blood Clot
- Focus on Physicians: Dr. Edward Levine from Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- Practical Advice for Dealing with the Side Effects of Chemotherapy for Appendix Cancer and Pseudomyxoma Peritonei
- Changing Pseudomyxoma Peritonei Tumors and How We Can Treat Them
- Could the Social Security Compassionate Allowance Initiative help support you financially?
- Palliative Care – The New Model
- Obstructions: Causes & Prevention
- David L. Bartlett, MD
- Paul Sugarbaker
- Drains, Wounds & How to Keep Them Clean
- Post Operative Nausea and Vomiting
- Is Appendix Cancer Hereditary?